What is IT Band Syndrome?IT Band Syndrome is very similar to another common condition known as; Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome. These fancy terms describe knee pain caused by the irritation of your kneecap and IT Band. You just know your knee hurts. Lots of things can cause this. But don’t worry, this program covers them all! Now, if you're reading this, it's probably safe to assume that you or someone you know has a sore knee! We are hoping this is your solution.
How Do I Know if This Program is Right for Me?It is required that you have your knee assessed by a medical doctor, a sports medicine physician, physiotherapist, or another health care provider that can give you an accurate diagnosis first.
That being said, here are our inclusion criteria we use with our providers:
- Pain with at least two of the following activities: ascending/descending stairs, hopping/jogging, prolonged sitting, kneeling and squatting
- Pain when you put pressure on the inside or outside of the kneecap.
- No swelling of the kneecap.
If you check these boxes you may be a great fit for this program: check with your provider!
What equipment do I need?The only thing you need is some type of foam roller or a release ball. Once you get started you should be able to do everything you need to do in the comfort of your living room!
The average in clinic treatment plan for IT Band Syndrome is about 6-8 weeks and will cost around $600-700! With our program, you get a complete step by a step video-guided program from start to finish. We know people are busy and often want to take their time so we’ve doubled your access to the program giving you 90 days!
- 90 days access to the program.
- Unlimited usage of both the mobile and web app
- Downloadable video content to watch offline
- Track your progress with real-time pain monitoring
- No hidden fees
- 24/7 access to the program
- Support groups and office hours for personalized feedback
Want a Taste Test?Sign up for just 7 days!
- We get it, we just met and you’re not sure if we’re the right
- See what we’re all about! Use the promo code “
TASTETEST” to receive your first 7 days for just 7 dollars.
- Once you’re on the road to recovery you can simply upgrade to the full program!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will insurance cover this Physiotherapy program?
How does the program work?
Your program will be updated every day so you know exactly what to do and how much to do. As you progress through your PhysioReady program, your program will become progressively more challenging. Don’t worry, you can handle it. Your program will include both expert video guided tutorials and written descriptions tailored to your diagnosed condition.
As you complete your program each day, PhysioReady tracks your progress and lets you know right away how you are doing. Not only can you describe your symptoms every day to help track your progress, but you will also find outcome measures to help you understand just how well you are doing!