It's time to take your shoulder back!
What is a Rotator Cuff Strain?The rotator cuff is a crucial group of muscle that works to centre and control your shoulder joint as you do your thing. When you strain this area it can be as simple as overloading it with a new activity, or it can slowly develop over time due to poor posture or mechanics. Many rotator cuff injuries are secondary to another condition known as Shoulder Impingement, a fancy term used to describe the irritation of some of the structures in your shoulder. The most common cuff muscle involved is the supraspinatus tendon. This can be for a multitude of reasons, but the good news is that this program covers them all! Now, if you're reading this, it's probably safe to assume that you or someone you know has a sore shoulder! We are hoping this is your solution.
How Do I Know if This Program is Right for Me?If your health care provider has diagnosed these symptoms during your assessment, then PhysioReady might be right for you:
- You experience pain when moving your arm across your body or when you lift your arm over your head, especially between 80 and 120 degrees
- You experience no symptoms past your elbow.
- Your shoulder displays no bruising or swelling.
If this describes what you are experiencing, then PhysioReady might be right for you. Check with your provider, we require an accurate diagnosis to ensure your success beefore begining the program. !
What equipment do I need?All you need is either a foam roller or a release ball and resistance band. Once you get started you should be able to do everything you need to do in the comfort of your living room!
The average in clinic treatment plan for Shoulder Impingement is about 8 weeks and will cost around $600-700! With our program, you get a complete step by a step video-guided program from start to finish. We know people are busy and often want to take their time so we’ve doubled your access to the program giving you 90 days!
- 90 days access to the program.
- Unlimited usage of both the mobile and web app
- Downloadable video content to watch offline
- Track your progress with real-time pain monitoring
- No hidden fees
- 24/7 access to the program
- Support groups and office hours for personalized feedback
Want a Taste Test?Sign up for just 7 days!
- We get it, we just met and you’re not sure if we’re the right
- See what we’re all about! Use the promo code “
TASTETEST” to receive your first 7 days for just 7 dollars.
- Once you’re on the road to recovery you can simply upgrade to the full program!
Download Your Free Ultimate Guide To Shoulder Pain
Frequently Asked Questions
Will insurance cover this Physiotherapy program?
How does the program work?
Your program will be updated every day so you know exactly what to do and how much to do. As you progress through your PhysioReady program, your program will become progressively more challenging. Don’t worry, you can handle it. Your program will include both expert video guided tutorials and written descriptions tailored to your diagnosed condition.
As you complete your program each day, PhysioReady tracks your progress and lets you know right away how you are doing. Not only can you describe your symptoms every day to help track your progress, but you will also find outcome measures to help you understand just how well you are doing!