It's time to take your feet back!
How Do I Know if This Program is Right for Me?
- You experience morning pain and stiffness at the base of your heel.
- As you get moving in the morning, the pain and stiffness improve.
- Your foot displays no bruising or swelling.
- You do not have any tingling or numbness in and around the foot area.
If this describes what you are experiencing, then PhysioReady might be right for you. Check with your provider, we require an accurate diagnosis to ensure your success before
What equipment do I need?All you need is either a foam roller or a release ball. Once you get started you should be able to do everything you need to do in the comfort of your living room!
The average in clinic treatment plan for Plantar Fasciitis is about 8 weeks and will cost around $600-700! With our program, you get a complete step by a step video-guided program from start to finish. We know people are busy and often want to take their time so we’ve doubled your access to the program giving you 90 days!
- 90 days access to the program.
- Unlimited usage of both the mobile and web app
- Downloadable video content to watch offline
- Track your progress with real-time pain monitoring
- No hidden fees
- 24/7 access to the program
- Support groups and office hours for personalized feedback
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account
Frequently Asked Questions
Will insurance cover this Physiotherapy program?
How does the program work?
Your program will be updated every day so you know exactly what to do and how much to do. As you progress through your PhysioReady program, your program will become progressively more challenging. Don’t worry, you can handle it. Your program will include both expert video guided tutorials and written descriptions tailored to your diagnosed condition.
As you complete your program each day, PhysioReady tracks your progress and lets you know right away how you are doing. Not only can you describe your symptoms every day to help track your progress, but you will also find outcome measures to help you understand just how well you are doing!