It's time to take your elbow back!
What Is Tennis Elbow
This, unfortunately, has grown to be a catch-all term for the aforementioned conditions. It’s become analogous to “elbow pain”. When someone says they have elbow pain, most people believe they have the dreaded “Tennis Elbow”. Many do, but some don’t! The Good news is that much of the treatment is the same! In fact, we’ve created this online PhysioReady Tennis Elbow program specifically for this condition! Technically speaking a true “Tennis Elbow” is referring to the irritation and/or inflammation of the extensor muscles of the forearm as they attach to the elbow.
How Do I Know if This Program is Right for Me?
- You experience morning pain on the outside of your elbow with activities like gripping and lifting objects.
- Your discomfort is local to the outside region of your elbow and does not travel into the upper arm or hand.
- You do not have any tingling or numbness in fingers, shoulder or neck region.
If this describes what you are experiencing, then PhysioReady might be right for you. Check with your provider, we require an accurate diagnosis to ensure your success before beginning the program!
What equipment do I need?All you need is either a foam roller or a release ball and a resistance band. Once you get started you should be able to do everything you need to do in the comfort of your living room! Fix My Elbow Now!
The average in clinic treatment plan for Tennis Elbow is about 8 weeks and will cost around $600-700! With our program, you get a complete step by a step video-guided program from start to finish. We know people are busy and often want to take their time so we’ve doubled your access to the program giving you 90 days!
- 90 days access to the program.
- Unlimited usage of both the mobile and web app
- Downloadable video content to watch offline
- Track your progress with real-time pain monitoring
- No hidden fees
- 24/7 access to the program
- Support groups and office hours for personalized feedback
Want a Taste Test?Sign up for just 7 days!
- We get it, we just met and you’re not sure if we’re the right
- See what we’re all about! Use the promo code “
TASTETEST” to receive your first 7 days for just 7 dollars.
- Once you’re on the road to recovery you can simply upgrade to the full program!
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account
Frequently Asked Questions
Will insurance cover this Physiotherapy program?
How does the program work?
Your program will be updated every day so you know exactly what to do and how much to do. As you progress through your PhysioReady program, your program will become progressively more challenging. Don’t worry, you can handle it. Your program will include both expert video guided tutorials and written descriptions tailored to your diagnosed condition.
As you complete your program each day, PhysioReady tracks your progress and lets you know right away how you are doing. Not only can you describe your symptoms every day to help track your progress, but you will also find outcome measures to help you understand just how well you are doing!